Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Guest Blogger: Ewan

Good morning ladies and gentleman. My years at P.S. 58 have been amazing. The people here are wonderful and the memories I share with them are truly outstanding. The teachers here help you. You can connect with them. They become your friend as well as your teacher. This helps me want to learn. When I get up in the morning I am excited to go to school. I don't just think about it as another day of work. And also, when teachers want you to learn and like teaching, they do a better job at it. The teachers here are passionate about what they do, and they do it well.

There is so many extra things that go on at P.S. 58. For a child to learn well, they have to be happy and have fun. Music, for instance, is amazing. We play concerts around the neighborhood. A few months ago we had this VH1 event. I was privileged to take part in such a wonderful experience. There was celebrity's there and an extremely large audience. And that was all through P.S.58! Now that's amazing! There is a lot of extra things that go on, here, at P.S.58.

I've also had a lot of friends at P.S.58. All the teachers support this, they help you make friends and they help you solve conflicts you have with your friends sometimes. The children here are amazing due to the support of the teachers.

I have had an amazing time here. When we enter middle school, they are going to be privileged to have kids from this school in their building. Thanks, and have a wonderful time for the rest of this graduation ceremony.

No comments: